Tuesday, February 3, 2009

初八晚,拜天公喽......

02/02/09
woke up around 7 sumting...
done all my job dat i need to do every morning.
then go out had my breakfast with my mum and my sis.
turned back to home around 10.30am...
started to helped my mum to prepared all the things dat
needed to used at nite...
coz nite we have to sembahyang...^^
its a BIG day...hahaha
then i'm busy for whole day...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
and tired!!!
after finish,my mum call me to buy a cake for nite used
and sure i go lo...fetch my cousin and headed to jln ipoh thr
after bought the cake v straight go to fetch my another cousin
then off to home around 4 sumting...
i really felt wanna pengsan dat time...*.*
coz really HOT!!!!
i take a rest after bathe...n my mum oso...
coz both of us are really tired...
work whole day already...
but nvm la...just once a year^^
dun care la...hahahaha
8pm my aunty n my nephew all reached my house
n they are gambling again...=.=
intend to go out with my babe huey...
but she oso not free... so...
v just chat a while on phone lo...
then helped my mum arrange all the things
n go to fetch my sis at kepong...
DATS ALL....
finally done all the things dat need to used at nite later..
haha
relax..........
chatting v my nephew them....
till 11.30pm....
n my cousin them oso reached d...
coz every year some of my relatives will come to my house to sembahyang together...
coz they all wanna play the fireworks....^^
v start at 12am...
then my mum cooked the 'mi sua' to all of us lo...
n i'm busy again.....=.=''
end at 3 sumting...
slept at 4 o'clock i think...forgot d....
i just can said:i'm busy during my cny...!really...
p/s:thanks my biet huey...hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment